- EU climate change home - the portal for the EU's climate pages policies, publications, etc.
- Globe International - Global Legislators Organisation for a Balanced Environment - exists to facilitate high level dialogues amongst legislators on key environmental issues. These dialogues are led by legislators but involve international business leaders and civil society representatives. Their objective is to urge effective action by governments and private sector leaders. Current "dialogues" include climate change, and illegal logging.
- From greenhouse to green house - the threats of climate change and what individual householders can do to reduce them. An eclectic website by Gerry Wolff and Marianne Jones that is well worth a good browse.
- The World Climate Research Programme (WCRP) of the WMO (World Meteorological Organisation).
- The UNEP Environment Network Climate site.
- The EU Climate Change index page with links to numerous aspects of EU policy on climate change.
- The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change or UNFCCC for short. The Kyoto Protocol is a protocol to the UNFCCC and the aim of Kyoto2 is to have a new Kyoto Protocol agreed under the UNFCCC to move forward the objectives that signatories have agreed to.
- The The Hadley Centre for Climate Change Prediction and Research, the part of the UK's Met Office dedicated to climate change research.
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
- The Stern Review index page - "Sir Nicholas Stern, Head of the Government Economics Service and Adviser to the Government on the economics of climate change and development, is delighted to present his report to the Prime Minister and the Chancellor of the Exchequer on the Economics of Climate Change ... ".
This website is automatically published and maintained using 2tix.net.