- Kyoto2 and forestry - This short paper was initially written as notes for a presentation to the Oxford Forestry Society on 8 May 2007, and subsequently to the WWF-UK Forest Team on 27 July 2007. It has since received minor amendments, updates and additions.
- GHG regulation - a multi-layered approach - A key question for the Kyoto2 system for regulating greenhouse gases is how it would relate to other systems, such as the Kyoto Protocol's country-based system, the EU's Emissions Trading System, and the various flavours of Individual Carbon Trading. This article suggests that these different approaches can co-exist and co-operatively contribute to the greater goals of reducing greenhouse gas emissions while also contributing to social and economic progress.
- Kyoto2 and the carbon market - a brief review of the state of the global carbon market, and how the application of the Kyoto2 system would substantially expand both its size and scope.
- Kyoto2 and the Stern Review - the Stern Review of the economics of climate change is a key document in the climate change debate. In this short paper, we highlight key findings and conclusions from the Review, and demonstrate our conviction that the Kyoto2 proposals offer precisely the kind of framework needed to deliver the solutions to the problems of climate change that he is calling for.
- Kyoto2 and "Contraction & Convergence" - proposing that Kyoto2 should be seen as part of the C&C "family" of approaches to regulating greenhouse gas emissions, predicated on the same core principles.
This website is automatically published and maintained using 2tix.net.