How can I retrieve my IIEE account?
How can I retrieve my IIEE account?
In case you forgot your username and password, you may call IIEE membership Department through landline nos. 414-56-26 or 4485211 and mobile nos. 0917-5625010 / 0918-9150820. Or you may use our ticketing through our website for queries.
How do I register for IIEE portal?
- User Type*
- Membership Type*
- IIEE ID Number* For those who has no IIEE ID numbers, just input any valid government issued ID Number.
- IIEE ID Expiry* For Lifetime, Senior and Fellow choose 100 years from today.
- IIEE ID COPY* Upload Please upload a copy/picture of your IIEE ID.
- Personal Details.
- Your Photo* Upload.
How do I renew my IIEE membership online?
STEP 1: LOG-IN TO YOUR IIEE PORTAL ACCOUNT USING : https://membership.iiee.org.ph/ Page 3 STEP 2: On the left side of your account, click ONLINE REQUEST choose the RENEW REE and ADD request.
How much is certificate of good standing IIEE?
Since there is no standard rate in the issuance of Certificate of Good Standing as it varies depending on chapters, the Board confirmed that COGS standard fee shall not exceed Php 220.00 excluding the operational requirements and administrative charges of the chapter. For your guidance and strict compliance.
How can I change chapter in IIEE?
- CHANGE OF CHAPTER.
- ONLINE REQUEST PROCEDURE.
- LOG-IN TO YOUR IIEE PORTAL ACCOUNT (MEMBERS)
- CLICK CHANGE CHAPTER AND INPUT NECESSARY DETAILS.
- Drop Down Menu.
- Drop Down Menu reason.
- Attached proof of change of address or company, and click save changes.
How do I renew my electrical engineer PRC license?
Printing your PRC renewal form only requires 3 steps.
- Step 1: Log in with your PRC Online Account. Go to the LERIS website at https://online.prc.gov.ph/.
- Step 2: Go to Existing Transaction to Print your Renewal Form.
- Step 3: Print your PRC Renewal Form.
How can I become a professional electrical engineer in the Philippines?
Qualification of Board Members
- Be a natural-born Filipino citizen and a residence of the Philippines for at least (5) consecutive years;
- be at least thirty-five (35) years of age, of proven integrity with high moral values in his personal as well as his professional conduct;
What does IIEE stand for?
The Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. (IIEE) is the organization of electrical practitioners and the only accredited professional organization (APO) of electrical practitioners by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) with PRC Cert.
How do I pay my IIEE membership fee?
Step 1: Go to iiee.org.ph:81/login Step 2: Input your IIEE username and password then click login. Step 3: After logging in click Events. Step 4: Click pay now then click proceed. Step 5: Click Source then Select Payment option then click select.
How much is lifetime membership in IIEE?
Unlike before that becoming a lifetime member can be achieved by paying a lifetime membership fee (which is I think Php 10,000.00), the requirements right now is different. To become a lifetime member of the IIEE, below are the requirements.
How do I print IIEE cogs?
Member can view the STATUS transaction history of request Page 7 Step 4: Once Admin TAG the request for PRINTING, member can download or print the COGS in the IIEE PORTAL account by clicking the COGS button at the REQUEST HISTORY.
Where can I get certificate of good standing Philippines?
the Philippines Department of Finance Cooperative Development Authority
The Certificate of Good Standing is provided from the Philippines Department of Finance Cooperative Development Authority with an official stamp and an authorised officer.