How do I update my sun retailer SIM?
How do I update my sun retailer SIM?
How to upgrade to an LTE SIM
- Text GET PIN to 7927 for free, using active SIM.
- Insert LTE Upgrade SIM and enter the 6-digit PIN.
- Restart your phone & wait for the SMS confirmation.
- Back up all of the contents of your SIM card (eg.
- Go to the nearest SIM Upgrade booth or SUN Shop and bring your active SUN SIM and I.D.
Can I load sun using smart retailer SIM?
Because we want to make loading simple for you, now you can visit any SMART Retailers nationwide to buy load. Just tell any SMART Retailer your preferred load and they will be happy to serve you. Now you can buy SMART Regular Load, Giga Promos PLUS your favorite SUN offers from any SMART Retailers.
How do I activate my smart retailer SIM?
To register, you may follow these steps:
- Open the Ka-Partner App and tap Register here.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and Data Privacy Notice, then click Agree.
- Your Smart Retailer SIM number will automatically be detected.
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter your valid email address and set a password.
How do I check my smart retailer SIM balance?
How to Check Your Load Balance through MySmart
- Head on to my.smart.com.ph on your browser.
- Log in to your My Smart account.
- You’ll see your Prepaid Load balance on the Account Summary page.
- To view all balances, hover over My Account and select My Services and Usage. Then click on View Balances to see promo balance.
How do I change my SIM card to 5g?
You can upgrade your SIM in 4 easy steps:
- Insert your new SIM into your device.
- Enter your 11-digit mobile number.
- Wait for your request to be validated.
- Once validated, you will receive a text confirming your successful SIM upgrade.
How do you convert regular load to TU200?
Subscriber can load TU200 via Sun XpressLoad, call cards or by converting their Sun Regular Load by texting TU200 to 247. There is no limit to how many times a subscriber can avail the promo.
Does retailer SIM expire?
The SMART Prepaid GSM service shall be permanently disconnected if the Retailer fails to load another SMART Call and Text and/or SMARTLoad value within 150 days after the last card or load balance is completely consumed.
How do I update my SMART retailer menu?
Upgrade your SIM in these easy steps!
- Turn off your phone. Remove your old SIM and replace it with the LTE Upgrade SIM.
- Turn on phone and wait for the SMS instruction from 3723. Reply to the message with your mobile number.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation.
- Restart your phone to complete the SIM upgrade process.
How do I check my balance on Sun?
To check your available balance, dial *221# on your Sun Prepaid phone or manage your prepaid account online by registering to My Sun – just enter your Sun number or email address at http://my.suncellular.com.ph to get started.
Can I get a new SIM card with the same number Sun?
Yes, you can replace your SIM with the same number. Just visit any SUN Shop and bring a proof of ownership.
Can 4G SIM be upgraded to 5G?
The 5G-ready Upgrade SIM allows existing Smart, Smart Bro, TNT, Sun, and SBW subscribers to upgrade their non-LTE SIMs to LTE/5G without changing their mobile number.
How do I register my CTC10 to the sun?
To register, just text CTC10 to 247 using your phone….With Sun CTC10, you will have;
- 10 minutes Trinet Calls (Sun, Smart and TNT)
- 50 Texts to Sun.
- 50 Texts to Other Networks.
- Free Facebook (Up to 200 MB Per Day)
Where do I register CTC10?
- Features: 10 minutes call to Sun, Smart and Talk ‘N Text (TNT) networks; 50 texts to Sun network; 50 texts to other networks; Free Facebook access.
- Price: ₱10.
- Validity: 1 day.
- How to register: send SMS and use keyword CTC10 to 247.
How do I register my sun TU200 2022?
- Features: 20 minutes CALL to Sun, Smart and Talk ‘N Text (TNT); Unlimited TEXT to SUN Cellular network; 50 TEXT to other networks; Free Facebook access.
- Price: ₱20.
- Validity: 3 days.
- How to register: send SMS and use keyword TU20 to 247.
Is Sun TU200 still available?
Update: Currently, the TU200 is no longer a promo. It is now included in Sun Cellular’s prepaid offerings.