What can I do with Goya?
What can I do with Goya?
179 suggested recipes
- Spanish Orzo Salad with Sazon Goya Citrus DressingA Fork’s Tale.
- Spanish Orzo SaladA Fork’s Tale.
- Lulu’s ChiliJust a Pinch.
- Puerto Rican Style Shredded PorkThe Adventures of Kitchen Girl.
- Cuban Style Chicken Noodle SoupCoco and Ash.
- Rice with Black BeansSavory Online.
How do you make Goya potatoes?
Simply boil potatoes, and then mash them with a simple sauce made from GOYA® Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, sliced onions and a healthy dose of garlic. This sauce gives the potatoes a buttery-smooth consistency, and unbelievable savory, garlicky flavor. Drizzle with extra sauce for a silky finishing touch.
How do you make Goya Refried beans?
Goya offers different bean assortments, which include fat free and reduced sodium varieties. Ready to use as a side dish or ingredient in your favorite Mexican recipe. Stovetop: Place contents into a medium-sized saucepan and heat over low flame for 3-5 minutes or until thoroughly warmed, stirring occasionally. Serve.
How do you cook Sazon rice?
Add salt, pepper, and Sazón packet and stir. Add water and bring to boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover. Allow rice to cook for 20 minutes.
What is adobo potato?
Using a classic Puerto Rican adobo seasoning — an island staple blend of garlic powder, oregano and black pepper — this recipe yields simple, savory roasted potatoes. They pair well with grilled meat and seafood, or make for a flavorful addition to any vegetable plate.
How do you cook Goya canned pinto beans?
How to Cook Delicious Canned Beans
- Drain and rinse beans in cold water.
- Place beans in a heavy-duty pot, cover with good quality olive oil, salt and aromatics (see above).
- Heat to medium and simmer until liquid has reduced slightly to coat beans, 10-15 minutes.
How do you make frijoles from a can?
Instructions for cooking the beans in a regular pot:
- Pour the drained beans into a large pot. Add enough water to reach 3 inches over the beans, about 2 liters. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add salt and onions (onions are optional) about one hour before complete. Refrigerate beans when cooled.
How do you use Sazon Goya seasoning?
How do You use Sazon Seasoning. Sprinkle Sazon into dishes that contain onions and peppers, such as rice and beans, fajitas and meat fillings for tacos, burritos and enchiladas. Sazon will enhance the flavor of your meal without adding heat. Add to soups or stews to give them a more authentic Latin American flavor.