What is a SmartArt in PowerPoint?
What is a SmartArt in PowerPoint?
A SmartArt graphic is a visual representation of your information and ideas. You create one by choosing a layout that fits your message. Some layouts (such as organization charts and Venn diagrams) portray specific kinds of information, while others simply enhance the appearance of a bulleted list.
What is SmartArt?
SmartArt refers to the range of graphics available in Word that you can use to create diagrams, such as flow charts, process charts, organisation charts, and the like. Select a SmartArt graphic from the gallery and then customise it to suit your needs.
What is SmartArt in Word 2007?
SmartArt allows you to visually communicate information rather than simply using text. Illustrations can make an impact in your document, and SmartArt makes using graphics especially easy.
What is SmartArt how do you use it?
Insert a SmartArt graphic and add text to it
- On the Insert tab, select SmartArt.
- On the dropdown menu, select the layout that you want. The graphic is inserted on your slide.
- To enter text, click next to a bullet in the Text editor, and then type your text, or paste text that you’ve copied from elsewhere.
What are the features of Smart Art?
This goal translates into the following features of SmartArt Graphics:
- Layout templates.
- A Text pane for entering information.
- Automatic sizing and positioning of shapes and text.
- Seamless switching between layouts.
Where is Smart Art PPT?
From the Insert tab, select the SmartArt command in the Illustrations group. A dialog box will appear. Select a category on the left, choose the desired SmartArt graphic, and click OK. The SmartArt graphic will appear on the current slide.
What are the types of smart art?
The Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery displays all available layouts broken into eleven different types — All, List, Process, Cycle, Hierarchy, Relationship, Matrix, Pyramid, Picture, Office.com, and Other. (The Office.com type shows additional layouts available on Office.com.
What is the difference between SmartArt and chart?
A SmartArt graphic is a visual representation of information and ideas, and a chart is a visual illustration of numeric values or data. Basically, SmartArt graphics are designed for text and charts are designed for numbers.
How do you use SmartArt Design in PowerPoint?
To insert a SmartArt graphic:
- Select the slide where you want the SmartArt graphic to appear.
- From the Insert tab, select the SmartArt command in the Illustrations group. Clicking the SmartArt command.
- A dialog box will appear.
- The SmartArt graphic will appear on the current slide.
What is difference between chart and SmartArt?
Where are SmartArt tools?
You can find SmartArt tools on two tabs: the Format tab and the Design tab:
- The Design tab helps you change your SmartArt graphic’s layout, to change the style, or to change the colors used in your SmartArt graphic.
- The Format tab helps you change the shapes in your SmartArt graphic, their style, and their colors.
What are the SmartArt categories?
The Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery displays all available layouts broken into eleven different types — All, List, Process, Cycle, Hierarchy, Relationship, Matrix, Pyramid, Picture, Office.com, and Other.
How many types of SmartArt are there in PowerPoint?
Layout types. The Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery displays all available layouts broken into eleven different types — All, List, Process, Cycle, Hierarchy, Relationship, Matrix, Pyramid, Picture, Office.com, and Other.
What can you do with SmartArt diagram PowerPoint?
SmartArt is a tool in PowerPoint that allows you to create complicated charts and diagrams with a minimum amount of effort. SmartArt is “smart” in that is automatically adjusts for size as you work on the layout.
What is Smart Art and ClipArt?
ClipArt has the pre-made images stocked in the MS Office suite. There are many Clip Art categories, such as School, Occasions, People, Business, Animals, Cartoons and many more. Whereas, SmartArt is advanced feature to add dynamic graphics in the document.
What is difference between SmartArt and ClipArt?
How do you use SmartArt diagrams in PowerPoint?
Insert pictures in SmartArt
- Select your text.
- Select Home > Convert to SmartArt.
- Select More SmartArt Graphics and then select Picture.
- Select the SmartArt you want and select OK.
- To insert a picture, select the picture icon, go to where your picture is located, and then select it.
- Select Insert.
What are types of SmartArt?
What is the difference between WordArt and SmartArt?
Answer: WordArt lets you add fancy text to your Excel 2013 document. SmartArt lets you add small graphical lists and diagrams into your worksheet. You can also capture screenshots of Windows or other objects to be inserted into your Excel document.
What type of SmartArt we should use?
Things to consider when you choose a layout for your SmartArt graphic
|To do this
|Use this type
|Create an organization chart.
|Show a decision tree.
|Show how parts relate to a whole.