Who owns Hot Bodies?
Who owns Hot Bodies?
Hot Bodies is now officially known as HB Racing and is under new management from the Swiss company Neidhart S.A. Active in the RC market since 1968, Neidhart S.A. is founder of the IFMAR World Champion brand Team Orion and nVision.
What is the best RC car brand?
The Best RC Car Brands of 2020
- ARRMA. This brand is known for its durability and larger sizing of most remote control cars in its fleet.
- HB Racing. Full transparency, this brand may not be suitable for those of you looking to begin your remote control hobbies.
- HPI Racing.
Is HPI Racing still in business 2020?
In 2019, the HPI Racing brand changed ownership and the major shareholders are now the Scandinavian based Vestergaard Group.
What is the best RC car of all time?
12 Top-Ranked RC Cars for Adults
- Rock Force 4×4 RC Buggy. Rock Force.
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 RC. Amazon.
- Arrma Typhon 4WD BLX Buggy. Arrma.
- Traxxas 4WD Short Course Truck. Traxxas.
- Redcat Racing Volcano Monster Truck. Redcat Racing.
- Redcat Racing Everest Rock Crawler. Redcat Racing.
- Arrma RC Monster Truck. Arrma.
- Temi RC Race Car.
What is the fastest off road RC car?
“The Traxxas XO-1 is the fastest RC car, full stop. The largest brushless motor on offer propels the car from 1 to 60 in 2.5 seconds. Not only is this car stylish, but it also reaches speeds over 100 miles per hour.”
Who bought out HPI Racing?
Ripmax is delighted to announce the completion of a deal which sees the leading European model & hobby supplier taking over the HPI Racing brand and properties and securing HPI Racing for the future.
What is the best all round RC car?
Traxxas Rustler XL-5. Offering speed and good value, this is the best remote control car for most people.
What does RC bashing mean?
racing without rules or regulations
In the RC world, bashing is racing without rules or regulations. It is just driving and testing the limits of your RC car or truck. Bashing includes making high jumps and not worrying too much about the landing.
Who owns HPI?
In 2019, the HPI Racing brand changed ownership and the major shareholders are now the Scandinavian based Vestergaard Group. Vestergaard have 50+ years of expertise and investment in the hobby industry as a major distributor in the Scandinavian region.